Please Contact Us w/ Any Questions
RepairAll is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on all parts and labor for device repairs. We believe in a hassle free customer experience. In the rare event that you should experience an issue with a repaired device, we stand behind our work with our Lifetime Warranty that can be used at any of our stores!
The Lifetime Warranty covers:
• Manufacturer part defects on parts purchased from RepairAll.
• Workmanship issues that are related to the original repair by RepairAll.
The Lifetime Warranty does NOT cover:
• Additional liquid or physical damage occurring after the original repair.
• Additional parts damage that was not identified in the original repair. Example: After we repair a broken screen, should the device motherboard stop working after the repair, the motherboard which was not replaced in the original repair will not be covered under the Lifetime Warranty.
• Bent devices may require additional cost to customer if a screen is unable to stay flush with the device housing.
• Battery replacement is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty.